Enjoy a scenic shuttle transfer from Queenstown to the Morven Ferry start point. Here we cover mountain bike fitting, navigation, bike safety and very importantly; winery information. Get straight into your pre-wine warm up! Ride 5kms along the beautiful Arrow and Kawarau Rivers to the Kawarau Suspension Bridge – home of the world famous Bungy jump.
From Bungy spend the afternoon biking at your leisure along the Gibbston River Trail using our informative winery map to visit as many of the 6+ wineries linked throughout this 9km easy riding trail. Enjoy a relaxed lunch en-route or picnic at one of the many Wineries.
We will pick you up at 4.30 pm from the Gibbston Tavern (or another pre-arranged point in the valley) for your relaxing vehicle transfer back to Queenstown.
Wineries enroute are:
• Chard Farm
• Gibbston Valley Winery
• Gibbston Cheesery
• Peregrine Wines
• Gibbston Tavern
• Kinross Wines
• Mt Rosa Winery
• Brennan Wines
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kawarau Suspension Bridge, Kawarau Bridge, Gibbston New Zealand
Ride across the historic Kawarau Bridge, home of the worlds first ever commercial bungy jumping operation, be entertained watching bungy jumpers and zipliners doing their thing!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Gibbston, Gibbston, Otago Region, South Island
Explore the scenic local wine region of Gibbston Valley at your leisure with 6+ wineries, a cheesery, brewery and tavern to bike between. Enjoy the freedom of spending as long or short a time as you desire at wineries of your choice.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years - recommended to bring ID
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Exclusive winery deals
- Transport to start and from finish
- Food and drinks
- Wine tastings
The Station Building Duke Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
5 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Around The Basin Bike Queenstown in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.