This extensive 3-hour small group helicopter tour takes in the highlights of Mt Aspiring and Fiordland National Parks. You will visit remote mountain ranges with deep valleys carved by ice, experiencing the diversity of the Southern Alps with their extensive ice plateaus, the temperate rainforests of Fiordland and Milford Sound and the wild and rugged West Coast. See the pinnacle of the National Park, Mt Aspiring before returning to the Matukituki Valley.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fiordland National Park (Te Wahipounamu), Fiordland National Park Visitor Centre, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
Overfly some of Fiordlands stunning scenery, rainforest clad coastlines and the remote West Coast
Stop At: Milford Sound, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park 9679 New Zealand
Stop in Milford Sound for a short nature walk and photo opportunity with Mitre Peak in the background.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mount Aspiring National Park, Ballantyne Rd, Wanaka New Zealand
View the deep glacial carved valleys, snow capped peaks and stunning glaciers in the Mt Aspiring National Park. Enjoy two 10 min landings in remote locations for some photo opportunities.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Aspiring Helicopters, (Below Treble Cone ski field), Wanaka New Zealand
Our hangar is located on a working High Country Station where you are likely to encounter sheep, deer and cattle.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Small-group Helicopter tour
- GST(Goods and Services Tax)
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Milford Sound
- Entry/Admission - Mount Aspiring National Park
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
2211 Wanaka-Mount Aspiring Road, Treble Cone 9381, New Zealand
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Aspiring Helicopters Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.