• Pick up & drop off from Auckland. • Complementary Snacks & water. • 1-hour guided horse riding on the beach. • Sculpture Trail Admission & Map. • Lunch at the Glass House Restaurant. • Wine tasting in one of Auckland’s top wineries.
What You'll Get
Combine a unique horse ride on the beach with tasting some of New Zealand’s Luxurious wines after strolling down one of the most beautiful Sculpture Tracks between the Vineyards. The Beach Horse Riding & Wine Tasting Tour is a great escape!
Tour Starts by picking you up from your Accommodation in Auckland CBD, then we head north of Auckland through the scenic Roads of Rodney Region.
When we arrive at our Horse Riding, you will have some time to meet your tour guide and your horse before starting the ride.
The guide will explain to you the safety instruction and how to ride the horse. Then you will enjoy a one-hour horse ride on one of the most beautiful Beaches in NZ, Watching the Blue Water hugging the white sand while soaking in the sunshine.
Ride along the pristine white sand beach, enjoy the seabirds you encounter… endangered NZ Dotterill, oyster catchers and many others then return through dunes and pohutukawa glades. Enjoy the magnificent views out over Little Barrier and Hen & Chicken Islands.
If you are especially fortunate you may be able to ride with the wild dolphins as they play in the waves but this cannot be guaranteed.
After that, we will take you to discover a unique art trail between the Vine Leaves and taste some of New Zealand’s Luxurious Wines. The Trail takes about one-hour easy hike return. Embark on a compelling outdoor gallery experience, where an ever-changing exhibition of around 45 sculptures by leading New Zealand artists are sensitively sited along the 2km trail. Experience sculpture framed by towering native trees and majestic palms, abundant birdlife and green pastures, overlooking the celebrated Brick Bay Vineyard.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All passenger ages MUST be advised at time of booking
- Please advise experience level from below options so we can arrange a suitable horse for you:
- L for novice and first time riders who have been on a horse less than 20 times. (includes first time riders)
- M for intermediate riders who have ridden a horse more than 20 times and who can trot and canter happily and in control.
- Exp for lifetime riders or riders who own their own horse and ride regularly.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Auckland City Hotel or Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned Luxury minivan
- Professional Driver/guide
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- 1 hour Guided Horse Riding
- Alcoholic Beverages
Centrally located Auckland hotels or cruise port
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Auckland and Beyond Limited in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.