Experience the best things to see in Auckland with a 24-hour hop on hop off bus ticket! Enjoy exploring Auckland at your own pace on two different tour routes, each taking approximately 1 hour to complete. Discover the historic suburb of Devonport, tree lined streets, picturesque beaches and fashionable shopping districts. With a complimentary return ferry ride from downtown, the Auckland Explorer Bus is a great way to navigate your way around New Zealand’s largest city.
What You'll Get
Route Duration: 1 dayStops on the Red Tour:
- Viaduct Basin - Corner of Hobson Street & Quay Street, under Philips sign
- 15 Hapimana Street - Bastion Point Lookout
- 23 Tamaki Drive - SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's
- 85 Gladstone Road - Parnell Rose Gardens
- Holy Trinity Cathedral
- Auckland War Memorial Museum
- 279 Parnell Road
- 227 Queen Street
- SkyCity Auckland
SkyTower / Auckland Museum / Hauraki Gulf / Holy Trinity Cathedral / Bastion Point / Princes Wharf
Operates: First bus departs at 9:00am and last bus departs at 4.00pm October - April, buses have a 20 minute frequency May - September, buses have a 30 minute frequency
Route Duration: 1 dayStops on the Bus Tour :
- Auckland War Memorial Museum - Interchange for Red & Blue tours
- Kiosk Road - Wintergardens
- 24 Omana Avenue - Eden Garden
- Walt's Real Fruit Ice Cream - Mount Eden / Maugawhau
- Westfield St Lukes
- Auckland Zoo
- Great North Rd/MOTAT
Eden Park / Western Springs Lakeside Park
Operates: First bus departs at 9:30am and last bus departs at 3.30pm October - April, buses have a 20 minute frequency May - September, buses have a 30 minute frequency
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A child fares apply for ages 5 to 14 years (children aged 0-4 travel free
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Live commentary on board
- Free onboard WiFi
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Food and drinks
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Auckland Explorer Bus in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
A paper voucher is required to redeem this service. Please bring your printed voucher with you to this activity.This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.