Experience a vibrant glimpse of Māori culture in an engaging performance which takes you on a journey through the story of Aotearoa New Zealand and Tāmaki Makaurau Auckland. The Museum's performance is recognised as being one of the best in New Zealand and culminates with a spine-tingling version of the world-famous haka.
The only venue in Auckland providing daily Māori cultural performances, the Museum’s offering is recognised as being one of the best in New Zealand.
After the show, stick around and be sure to take the opportunity to meet, talk and take photos with members of the group. Our cultural group is here under the blessing of Ngāti Whātua, our local iwi (tribe) and people of this land. Price Price also Includes admission into the Auckland Museum.
What You'll Get
Visit: Auckland War Memorial Museum, The Auckland Domain, Parnell, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010 New Zealand
Enjoy a vibrant and entertaining 30 minute glimpse of Māori culture at Tāmaki Paenga Hira in an engaging performance which culminates in a high-energy, spine-tingling version of the world-famous haka. The only venue in Auckland providing daily Māori cultural performances, the Museum’s offering is recognized as being one of the best in New Zealand.Your Māori cultural performance also includes the opportunity to meet, talk and take photos with our friendly performers. Our cultural group is here under the blessing of Ngāti Whātua, our local iwi (tribe) and people of this land.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Local taxes
- Listed price Includes General Admission to Auckland Museum & Performance only.
- Entry/Admission - Auckland War Memorial Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Other optional extras are not included.
- Maori Cultural Performance is not multilingual, it is in English only.
5/1/2019 - 4/30/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Auckland Museum - Tamaki Paenga Hira in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.