Kayak to the land mark of the Auckland region while the sun is slowly setting over Auckland and the Waitakere Ranges. We pull our kayaks up to Rangitoto wharf before embarking on a 1 hour leisurely walk to the summit where you will be treated to the best sunset location Auckland has to offer. Under the guidance of your professional guide we paddle back in the dark watching the city lights sparkle like stars. This tour is fully catered with all kayaking equipment provided.
What You'll Get
The Sunset Sea Kayak Tour to Rangitoto Island showcases the best of Auckland’s Waitemata harbour including Auckland’s highest and largest volcano. The trip is fully catered with a healthy kiwi BBQ for dinner and all equipment is provided.
• Auckland Sea Kayaks, 384 Tamaki Drive St Heliers, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Check your gear and help keep islands Hauraki Gulf pest-free.Protect our wildlife
- Check - your gear for pests such as rodents and insects
- Clean - footwear and gear, removing soil and seeds
- Seal - ensure your gear is zipped up (no open bags)
- Check your gear for pests
- Before you leave the mainland, check and clean your gear.
- Check that your gear is free of rats, mice, ants and skinks - especially camping gear which has ideal places for them to hide when stored.
- Take extra care to clean gear if you have Argentine ants or plague skinks where you live.
- Clean clothing, footwear and camping gear, removing soil and seeds before and after each trip.
- Look out for cleaning stations at the pier and scrub your shoes before boarding.
- Do not bring your pets.
- Pack properly
- Pack food in sealed containers to avoid attracting rodents.
- No open bags or supermarket bags.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Fully catered with BBQ dinner
- Small friendly groups
- Suitable for people with littler or no kayaking experience
- Top quality sea kayak equipment
- Experienced guides
- Over 20 years of kayaking knowledge
- Coffee and/or Tea
6 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Auckland Sea Kayaks in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.