Eat your way through Auckland’s hidden lanes on this moving feast of mouth-watering food. Your local food-loving guide will reveal hard-to-find eateries carefully selected for their delicious tastes and cool vibes. You’ll also discover street art and inner-city treasures on this long progressive lunch. Follow us for the flavours of Auckland in an afternoon! The minimum per booking is 2 people. Our small-group guarantee ensures a more personal experience.
What You'll Get
This 3 hour afternoon tour begins on Auckland's 'eat street' with a local greeting in Maori from your top-rated guide. Your small-group will then stroll to a nearby open-air restaurant to enjoy tasty NZ-style entrees and views of Sky Tower.
This leisurely experience is so much more than a food tour, blending local tastes, legends and landmarks into an entertaining long lunch on legs. It's the ideal way to find your feet in Auckland. You’ll discover street art, serene squares and hidden restaurants as the tour ducks down back lanes towards the city’s waterfront. As you walk, enjoy Asian-style cuisine, a chocolate boutique tasting and designer ice cream some consider the best in the world. Auckland is a Pacific-rim foodie paradise and we'll show you where the locals' go. Along the way, you'll hear the stories of local food vendors and their fascination with crafting premium ingredients into the food Aucklanders' love to eat.
At harbour’s edge, your local guide will reveal stunning rooftop views then bid you a friendly farewell on Auckland's bustling waterfront. This tour is the perfect recipe for fun with fellow foodies. Walk this way for the best of central Auckland’s food scene on this small-group walking tour.
• At least four popular food stops
• Tucked-away eateries
• Fun food-loving local guide
• Small group guarantee
• Stylish back laneways
• Auckland's old town and Art Gallery
• Hidden waterfront views
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We require a minimum booking of 2 adults per order. Booking cut off is one day prior.
- The tour is 2-3km of moderate-paced walking. A light to reasonable level of fitness is required. This route includes restaurant and street stairs so full mobility required.
- Bring proof of booking, walking shoes, a sunhat, sunscreen, rain jacket and bottled water.
- Tours proceed rain or shine. All part of the fun!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- At least four food stops, table water
- Local Aucklander as your guide
- Limited to 8 people per group.
- Local taxes
- Tour unsuitable for vegans
- Please advise food allergies in advance
- Beverages at own cost
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Skytower 72 Victoria St W, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Downtown Ferry Terminal, Quay St, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Aucky Walky Tours Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.