Discover Auckland’s downtown lanes and uptown vibes on this small-group walking tour. Your top-rated local guide will reveal the city’s legends both Māori and European, must-see sights and popular eateries This experience includes refreshments at a classy hotel, a chocolate boutique tasting and a short ride uptown on the locals’ bus. Here you’ll explore a vibrant artistic neighborhood and a grand old arcade before wandering through a serene park back to town. Enjoy the wonders of Auckland in a morning! The minimum booking is 2 people. This tour is limited to 8 people guaranteeing a more personal Kiwi encounter.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Queen Street, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
Your tour will start on Auckland's 'golden mile', the city's main street.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Albert Park, Princes St, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
Wander through this fascinating park, the city's highest point and home to Auckland's air raid shelters.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Auckland Town Hall, Queen Street Aotea Square, Auckland Central, Auckland 2004 New Zealand
Situated in the city's theatre precinct, this much-loved landmark is home to Auckland's orchestra.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Auckland Art Gallery Toi o Tamaki, Wellesley St E Corner Kitchener, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010 New Zealand
Admire award-winning architecture which embraces Auckland's treasured art collections.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Group size: We require a minimum of 2 walkers for a tour to proceed and booking cut off is 6pm the night prior.
- The tour is best suited to children 10+ as the route is not stroller friendly and involves 3-4km of moderate-paced walking.
- Bring with you a proof of booking, walking shoes, a sunhat, sunscreen, rain jacket and bottled water.
- Accessibility - A light to reasonable level of fitness is required. The tour is around 3-4km long including a short uphill climb, flights of steps and a short bus ride. This tour is not suitable for wheelchairs or people on mobility scooters.
- Tours proceed rain or shine. All part of the fun!
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers in wheelchairs
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Local Aucklander as your guide
- Limited to 8 people per group - guaranteed.
- 3 hour walking tour including uptown
- Refreshments - barista coffee, tea or cold drink
- Local bus fare
- Chocolate boutique tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
8 Customs St E, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
303 Queen St, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Aucky Walky Tours Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.