This is the perfect day out in the Bay of Islands. With the ultimate mix of adventure, relaxation and time to explore the Bay. Start your day with a scenic ferry ride with Explore and head out through the Islands to Otehei Bay on Urupukapuka Island. Kayak the crystal clear water of the islands on a guided tour, walk to some breath taking views, swim in one of the warm bays and explore Otehei Bay. And when you are done relax on a bean bag at the front of the cafe with some delicious food and a cold drink. You choose whether you want the Morning or Afternoon kayaking tour. The hardest part of your day is deciding when to leave.
9.15am Kayak Tour includes
The Ferry out to Otehei Bay at 8.30am from Paihia Wharf (Contact us if you want to board in Russell) and returns at 4.15pm from Otehei Bay.
Please come and see us at our rental base on the beach in front of the cafe at Otehei when you arrive.
What You'll Get
This is a perfect way to experience the Bay of Islands. We get you out and into the middle of the main Islands to Otehei Bay with the 40 minute ferry service from Explore through the Islands.
Explore the islands and beaches a little closer on your 3 hour guided kayak tour and have free time to explore Otehei Bay and its surrounds.
The best thing about this tour is you are already out in the islands so you do not have to paddle far to get to some breathtaking spots. We can paddle through rock gardens, check out caves and take in the amazing scenery. We will stop at one of the many breathtaking beaches the Bay has to offer, there is time to stop on our beach stop for an easy walk to amazing views of the Islands , a swim or snorkel in the clear waters before we head back.
With your free time before or after your kayak tour there is a cafe/bar at Otehei bay where you can enjoy some delicious food and some refreshing beverages. The area has tables and bean bags to enjoy and take in the breathtaking views. Also the Island has easy walks around to some cultural sites, beaches and spectacular views.
• Bay of Islands Kayaking, Paihia 0247 New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Professional guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
Paihia Wharf, Bay Of Islands, Northland 0200, New Zealand
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bay of Islands Kayaking in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.