Create lasting memories on this half-day tour of the Bay of Islands from your cruise ships arrival at the Waitangi Wharf.
The Bay of Islands is a popular tourist destination in New Zealand. This guided tour shows you an abundance of breathtaking picturesque views giving you plenty of fantastic photo opportunities. The area is often referred to as “the birthplace of New Zealand”, due to the past events that took place there. These historical events led to the shaping of New Zealand.
Your tour will include a Bakery/Café stop for you to grab a coffee or something to eat “on the go”. Your Bay Of Islands tour guide will instruct you on where to catch the shuttle buses back to the tenders should you wish to stay in town longer once your tour ends.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paihia Harbour, Paihia New Zealand
See the Paihia harbour as we drive through
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Haruru Falls, Waitangi River, Paihia New Zealand
View the waterfalls
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Makana Chocolate Boutique, Kerikeri 0245 New Zealand
Sample some of the finest chocolates
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Kawiti Caves, 49 Waiomio Road, Kawakawa 0210 New Zealand
Stunning guided tour of the glow worm caves
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Manginangina Kauri Walk, Waipapa, Kerikeri 0295 New Zealand
A beautiful short walk
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- 100% refund will be issued if your ship can't make it into port due to weather conditions.
- If your ship is scheduled to arrive after 9.30am - the tour departure time will automatically adjust to depart 1 hour after your arrival time - you can email to confirm this after booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Haruru Falls
- Entry/Admission - Makana Chocolate Boutique
- Entry/Admission - Kawiti Caves
- Entry/Admission - Manginangina Kauri Walk
- Food and Drinks
5 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bay Of Islands Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.