On this day tour you will experience Auckland's fascinating volcanic landscape, get a taste of Maori history and discover the wonderful West Coast, the home of Maui Dolphins, Seals (Kekenos) and native bird life.
An Impression of Auckland you will not find in your travel guide!
Leaving the crowds behind us, we will travel through the Kumeu wine region to the wild West Coast. Enjoy the wonderful nature on a walk through mystic rainforest before reaching the 60 km long black sand beach.
Stop for a picnic with an amazing view over the Tasman Sea and if you are lucky you will see playful Maui Dolphins, sunbathing seals and about 3000 Gannets looking after their chicks (August-April).
Duration 4 hrs
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Muriwai Gannet Colony, 428 Motutara Rd Waitakere, Muriwai Beach, Auckland 0881 New Zealand
Wild West Coast, Mystic Rainforest, Black Volcanic Surf Beach and Gannet Colony
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in the city. Airport pick up, please enquire
- Auckland Intl Airport, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Beautiful Nature Tours Auckland in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.