This is our premier shooting excursion unlike anything else in Queenstown. Shooting 10 scored stations, it includes all the coaching and excitement of our popular EXPERIENCE and CHALLENGE options. Finish up by shooting our UGLY GUN and shoot fast flying targets one after the other, can your trigger finger keep up?
Pick up Point:
• The Station Building, corner Camp & Shotover Streets
• Be there 5 minutes before departure time.
• Full instruction and one-on-one tuition.
• Courtesy return transport from Queenstown.
• Fantastic scenery and photo opportunities.
• Loads of fun and adventure!
We require children to be around 12 years of age, and recommend around 1.5m tall and weigh 50kgs.
What You'll Get
Arrive at The 'Station Building' on Camp Street in the Queenstown town centre at least 10 minutes before departure.
We will meet you at The Station Building. Our free courtesy transport will transfer you to our Range located on Queenstown Hill Station.
On our 15 minute journey to the Range you get to see some local points of interest.
Scenic stop with an incredible view on Queenstown Hill for photo opportunity.
Full briefing and instruction will be provided by our qualified instructors.
Ready to make some noise? The Top Gun is our premier shooting excursion unlike anything else in Queenstown. You’ll shoot 10 scored stations, including all the coaching and excitement of our Experience and Challenge option’s. We will then up the tempo shooting ‘Olympic style’ doubles, a real test! Finish with our Ugly Gun - shoot 6 fast flying targets one after the other, can your trigger finger keep up?
Courtesy return transport from Queenstown
• Queenstown Hill, Belfast Street, Queenstown New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Use of Clay Target Shooting Equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Please bring your own food (if required). Bottled water is available for purchase on site
- We recommend participants be a minimum of 1.5m tall and weigh 50kgs and recommend age of 12yrs +
2 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Break One Clay Target Sports in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.