Explore New Zealand’s rugged west coast and rainforest when you’re in port in Auckland on a scenic and invigorating full-day shore excursion. You’ll see panoramic ocean views in the Waitakere Ranges Regional Park, take a guided walk through coastal rainforest and visit a forest of ancient kauri trees. You’ll also go for a walk along a black-sand beach, have a picnic lunch, and enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Waitākere Ranges Regional Park, Waiatarua, Auckland 0604, New Zealand
Enjoy your day in the Waitakere Ranges
Stop At: Arataki - Waitakere Ranges, 300 Scenic Drive, Oratia, Piha, Auckland 0604 New Zealand
Enjoy Arataki visitors centre - with views of both coast and Maori carvings.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Karekare Falls, 1 Lone Kauri Road, Karekare, Auckland 0772 New Zealand
Beautiful waterfall not far from Karekare Beach
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mercer Bay Loop Walk, Log Race Road, Piha 0772, New Zealand
This beautiful coastal walk has views from Piha to Karekare Beach
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kitekite Falls, Piha, Auckland New Zealand
Take a walk up to Kitekite Falls, not far from Piha Beach
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Piha Beach, Piha, Auckland New Zealand
Enjoy the rugged black sands of Piha Beach as your stroll along the sand
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Moderate level of walking ability required. Includes approximately 2 hours of walking
- Please advise your preferred lunch choice in the special requirements box upon booking: chicken, roast beef or vegetarian
- All luggage must be kept aboard your ship or at a luggage storage facility at the port (own expense)
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note: The walking includes stairs
- Not recommended for travelers unable to walk stairs
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Cruise port pickup and drop-off at the Price Waterhouse Coopers bus stop (stop #1346), 188 Quay Street
- Local guide
- Light refreshments
- Picnic lunch - please advise dietary requirements
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
Price Waterhouse Coopers building bus stop (Stop #1346)
Returns to original departure point at 5pm
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bush and Beach in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.