Experience South Island of New Zealand on this seven day independent coach tour. Travel by coach and train from Christchurch to the city of Dunedin, then head to Queenstown and up the rugged West Coast before returning to Christchurch.
What You'll Get
The highlights of this tour include a scenic cruise on majestic Milford Sound, a tour of the Scottish influenced city of Dunedin, viewing the mighty Franz Josef Glacier and enjoying scenic train journeys.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please note that this tour is an independent tour and you may be traveling with a different driver/guide and group each day
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 6-nights accommodation
- Dunedin Peninsula Sightseeing tour
- Milford Sound Cruise
- TranzAlpine train journey
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Selected Christchurch hotels
Concludes at Christchurch Railway Station on Day 7 at 6:40pm
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Canterbury Leisure Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.