Experience the highlights of New Zealand's scenic South Island on this four-day independent coach tour.
Travel by coach from Christchurch to Queenstown via Mount Cook, where you will spend three nights, before returning to Christchurch. Enjoy the majestic Milford Sound on board a scenic cruise on this mighty fiord.
What You'll Get
Read the Itinerary for full details.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please note that this tour is an independent tour and you may be traveling with a different driver/guide and group each day
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live commentary on board
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Milford Sound Cruise
- 3-nights accommodation
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Selected Christchurch hotels
Returns to original departure point at approximately 6:35pm on Day 4
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Canterbury Leisure Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.