Experience a six day independent coach tour of the scenic South Island of New Zealand. Travel by coach from Christchurch to Mount Cook and Queenstown and across to the city of Dunedin, before returning to Christchurch.
What You'll Get
Visit the Mount Cook National Park, enjoy a scenic cruise on majestic Milford Sound and experience the Taieri Gorge train.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please note that this tour is an independent tour and you may be traveling with a different driver/guide and group each day
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live commentary on board
- 5-nights accommodation
- Dunedin Peninsula Sightseeing tour
- Taieri Gorge train journey
- Milford Sound Cruise
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Selected Christchurch hotels
Returns to original departure point late in the afternoon on Day 6
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Canterbury Leisure Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.