If you’re looking to go mountain biking in Queenstown or Wanaka, look no further than New Zealand’s highest bike park!
The Cardrona Bike Park features a variety of lift-accessed downhill mountain bike trails for all levels of rider to enjoy from flowing beginner trails to National DH level tracks.
With some of the longest vertical descents in the country, come & explore our alpine playground. Lap the lifts daily from 10am – 6pm (4pm early season) & until 8pm on Friday nights.
- Largest lift accessed vertical in NZ
- Flowing beginner trail to technical expert tracks
- Finish your day with the legendary Peak to Pub descent
- Less lines equal more laps
- Over 20km of trail from beginner to intermediate
Full day lift pass
Early season 6-26 December
What You'll Get
The Cardrona Bike Park features a variety of lift-accessed downhill mountain bike trails for all levels of rider to enjoy. With some of the longest vertical descents in the country, come & explore our alpine playground. Lap the lifts daily from 10am – 4pm & until 8pm on Friday nights.
Cardrona Mountain Bike Park is open every day from December 1, 2018 – March 31, 2019 (closed Christmas Day).
Peak Season: December 21 – February 10
10am – 6pm (late night Fridays open till 8pm).
McDougall's Chondola & Whitestar Express running daily (weather dependent).
Regular Season: Dec 1 - Dec 20 / Feb 11 - Mar 31
10am – 4pm (late night Fridays open till 8pm).
Mon - Thurs: McDougall's Chondola & lower mountain shuttle running daily (weather dependent).
Fri - Sun: McDougall's Chondola & Whitestar Express running daily (weather dependent).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Under 6yrs & 75 Years+: Under 6yrs & over 75yrs, as at June 1, 2018, ride for free. Please collect a complimentary lift pass from the ticket office. Photo ID will be required.
- Operates in diverse weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Make sure you bring sturdy footwear & clothing layers – especially a windproof jacket as mountain conditions can change very quickly
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transportation to/from resort
- Bike rental
Cardrona Alpine Resort
12/6/2019 - 12/24/2019
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cardrona Alpine Resort in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.