Odyssey is an a-maze-ing adventure where while trying to find your way out you will experience darker challenging spaces, quirky physical obstacles and challenges, illusions, lighting effects, scents, sound effects and strange sensations that all together provide you with a unique experience that you will never forget! Odyssey is fun for all ages, great family entertainment and definitely a must see for all tourists. The incredible journey through Odyssey takes around 20 -30 minutes however there is no time limit to your adventure and you are free to discover Odyssey at your own pace. Odyssey is recommended for those aged 8 and over but if you would like to enquire about how suitable Odyssey is for your young ones, please feel free to get in touch!
What You'll Get
Visit: Odyssey Sensory Maze, 57 Shotover Street, Queenstown 9300 New Zealand
Upon entering Odyssey Sensory Maze Queenstown you'll be greeted by our friendly customer service representatives. A member of the customer service team will then begin to get you prepared to enter into our world of a-maze-ment including a full safety briefing as well as storing your personal items safely away in a locker for you to collect upon completing the maze. We'll also be happy to explain to you what you can expect to experience inside the maze but we like to keep the maze a bit of a mystery so we won't tell you everything you'll find... we'll leave that for you to discover on your journey. Once you're fully informed and prepared for the maze you'll then be left to enter the maze and explore each of our 12 rooms at leisure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must be accompanied by an adult
- Strongly recommended that children 8 and under be supervised by an adult
- Throughout Odyssey there are numerous special lighting effects, unusual sounds, illusions and dark spaces.
- If any of these concern you and/or you have any of the following conditions:
- are pregnant
- physical disability
- Heart conditions
- we advise that you let us know.
- When inside Odyssey Sensory Maze, you will be asked at all times to adhere to the following rules:
- No personal belongings are to be taken inside the maze.
- No shoes are allowed to be worn inside the maze.
- No running throughout the maze.
- You are not permitted to move backwards within the maze.
- You must be respectful of other visitors.
- We ask that you ensure you’re entirely comfortable before entering Odyssey and understand that you are entering at your own risk. We accept no responsibility for loss of property or injury to any person.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- No time limit - explore at your own speed
- Free photo
- 12 different and unique sensory maze zones to be explored
- Transportation to/from attractions, however we are based on Queenstown's busiest street Shotover Street based in the heart of the town centre.
20 to 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the CEQT Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.