Fly high above Christchurch on New Zealand’s longest & highest Zipline.Set on 358 private hectares in Christchurch’s stunning Port Hills, the Christchurch Adventure Park Zipline Tour is approx 2.5 hours and has series of four thrilling dual ziplines, including one that is over 1.1 kilometres long (NZ’s longest!), and another that is over 150 metres above the valley floor (NZ’s highest!).
What You'll Get
Come and experience New Zealand's newest Zipline attraction at The Christchurch Adventure Park.
Be sure to arrive early to enjoy the fantastic cafe, complete any paper-work required, and prepare for the adventure ahead!
You will be greeted by 2 entertaining zip guides, who will take you through a quick but important safety briefing. You will then be fitted with your safety harness, helmet, and zipline trolley before heading up the hill on NZ's longest chairlift.
Once you're at the top, you have time to take in the breathtaking views across the city to the Southern Alps and the Pacific Ocean before a short walk to the Zipline number 1 launch site.
The Christchurch Adventure Park Zipline Tour is all about speed, you will reach speeds in excess of 80 kph (50 mph), with reports of zippers reaching speeds 105 kph (65 mph)
The onsite village includes a café & bar with seating for up to 200, plus an expansive outdoor deck to make the most of our forest setting and a great place to relax & unwind after an adrenalin filled few hours.
Minimum height 1.2m
Weight 27kg - 120kg
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, high winds may result in postponement
- Minimum weight is 27kg (60 pounds)
- Maximum weight is 125kg (275 pounds)
- Closed-toe footwear is essential as you'll be walking from landing site to launch site
- Christchurch can get cold even on a sunny day, ensure you wear extra layers of clothing.
- Don't bring too much stuff, keep personal belongings to a minimum as these will not be able to travel with you on tour
- Yes, you may bring a camera on tour to take photos or video footage
- If you don't check-in at least 15 minutes prior to the specified departure you may miss out and could result in cancellation without refund
- Pregnant guests or those with prior back complaints are unable to take part in a zipline tour - it goes without saying really!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Zipline Tour
- Two Professional Guides
- All Safety Equipment
- Chairlift access
- Food and drinks
2 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Christchurch Adventure Park in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.