Enjoy this thrilling but safe paragliding experience. Your friendly and highly qualified team leader is a 4 times New Zealand Paragliding Champion. He has over 30 years aviation experience. The Coronet Peak take off is the highest commercial take off point for Queenstown Paragliding activities. You'll be in completely safe and experienced hands on this experience of a lifetime!
What You'll Get
Enjoy a scenic drive up to the Coronet Peak ski field after you get picked up from outside the Cardrona Shop in downtown Queenstown. The transport up to the skifield and return is all included. When you are on take off you will get a full briefing for your paragliding activity. Breathtaking views over the whole Wakatipu area with Queenstown, Lake Wakatipu, The Remarkables, Arrowtown, the Gibbston Valley of Wines are guaranteed. Coronet Peak is the highest of all the flying sites in Queenstown. Flight times vary, depending on what Mother Nature is providing and are around 10-15 minutes.
This flight option is for those that want to learn more about paragliding and get a go at flying the glider under the supervision of your highly skilled instructor.
After your flight you land at the purpose built Flight Park. You will be able to view the fabulous photo and video footage your pilot took of your flight. No obligation to buy. Following that you will be driven back into Queenstown in our free shuttle service. Allow about 2 hours for the round trip.
• Coronet Peak, Queenstown New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- It is important for all customers to declare any of the following medical conditions. Please note this does not necessarily exclude a person from doing our activities. - Pregnancy, Heart Condition, Recent Sprains or Muscular injuries, Panic/Anxiety Attacks, High/low Blood Pressure, Bone Disorders, Fragile Skin, Dislocations, Diabetes, Epilepsy, Prosthetics, Neurological Disorders, Disabilities, Physical Impairment, Motionsickness
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- All necessary equipment
- Central pick up location
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Free transport from Queenstown to the flying site and return
- In-flight photos and videos available
- T-Shirts available
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Coronet Peak Tandems Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.