Try Hitting a Golf Ball for the First or Thousandth Time @ Crossfire.
What You'll Get
Who can hit it furthest? Straightest? Novice golfer or regular player. Fun with friends or practice for your next round. Come swing a club for the first or umpteenth time on our 220m golf driving range.
Golf can be a bit serious. Not at Crossfire: all are welcome to come and have a hit. It’s more about fun with friends than lowering your golf handicap or correcting that persistent hook.
• Hit from one of 8 covered tees
• Shoot for length or see who can hit one of our targets and win
• Bring your own clubs or hire clubs — children’s clubs available
• Enjoy a relaxed atmosphere where you’re driving for fun
• Fun for all but more suited to (adult supervised) children 8 and older
Never hit a golf ball? Crossfire is the perfect place to see if you have a hidden talents. Maybe you have the next Lydia Ko in your family… Dedicated golfer?
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Professional guide
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Food and drinks
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Criffel Holdings in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.