Join this tour for an uncrowded boutique small boat cruise on Milford Sound. The only cruise company at Milford Sound to limit passenger numbers on-board, they offer comfortable luxury lounge style seating and superb customer service, an unforgettable experience is guaranteed. The smaller boats will get you up close and personal with the local wildlife like seals, dolphins and penguins in their marine habitat.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Milford Sound, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park 9679 New Zealand
The best thing about Milford Sound Cruises is that the weather doesn’t matter! On a sunny day, it is beautiful and on a wet day it is spectacular! Fiordland has some of the worlds highest waterfalls and they are a popular feature of Milford Sound. In all weather, you will see water cascading down massive cliffs into the sea.
Milford Sound is in the Fiordland National Park, which is part of the Te Wahipounamu World Heritage site which covers 26,000km² and encompassing four national parks. It is widely considered to be one of the World’s top travel destinations.
At Cruise Milford we know that you will have a wonderful and truly memorable day out on your Milford Sound cruise. We love sharing the natural beauty of this special place to visitors and your captain will inform you about the Sound, it’s history and wildlife.
Pass By: Mitre Peak, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
Mitre Peak is the most photographed mountain located in New Zealand
Pass By: Cruise Milford, 1 Milford Sound Hwy, Milford Sound 9679 New Zealand
Uncrowded cruise with uninterrupted views of this UNESCO World Heritage area.
Pass By: Fiordland National Park (Te Wahipounamu), Fiordland National Park Visitor Centre, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
Explore beautiful Milford Sound up close and personal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please feel free to bring your own food on-board the cruise.
- Please note proof of age for children is required upon check-in at Milford Sound
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- From November to March we recommend to plan an extra 40min to find a car park
- For any extra information regarding the drive, transport or the cruise please contact us via phone or email
- Most travelers can participate
- The main car park at Milford Sound has a $10/hr charge
- Free car park on the corner of Milford Road and Deepwater basin, a shuttle comes around every 20min to bring people to the visitor terminal
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- Complimentary coffee, tea and biscuits on-board all sailings
- No food sold on-board the cruise
1 hour 45 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cruise Milford New Zealand Ltd. in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.