Your guide is born and raised in Wellington and is a trained award-winning chef . Aaron has 23 years experience as a tour operator and 8 years in Kiwi kitchens.
We have translators available at additional cost if required for Mandarin and Hindi speakers.
What You'll Get
We will be picking you up from your venue hotel or cruise ship and crossing to the Upperhutt which is a half an hour drive and you can enjoy five available Venues and have lunch .
Time depending we will pop into the Cuba district and visit 3rd Eye , Garage Project , Whisling sister and Black Dog.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
Will pick you up from your venue, airport or your cruise ship
CentrePort Wellington, 1 Hinemoa Street, Pipitea, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
Wellington Intl Airport, Wellington New Zealand
Wellington, New Zealand
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Dad Shuttles in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.