The Waitomo Glowworm Caves are highly placed in the New Zealand vacation wish list. Thousands of tiny glowworms radiate their unmistakable luminescent light from the roof of the Waitomo Caves. You will travel through Rural New Zealand from Rotorua to the Waitomo Caves (approximately 1 hour and 50 minutes) in a mini bus with a maximum group size of 15. Upon arrival, you will join a guided tour of the caves, conducted by a local guide – the highlight of which is the boat ride along the Waitomo River where you have the opportunity to see the myriad of glow worm lights that make up the Glowworm Grotto. Travel in the afternoon from Rotorua. The tour departs at 1:45pm. After your tour, you will travel back to Auckland and be taken to your hotel in central city area by 8 pm.
Guaranteed departure - We do not cancel on the rare occasions we have low numbers. We will travel for one person Leave Rotorua at 2pm - Hotel pickups from 1:15 pm and travel via Waitomo Caves back to Auckland
What You'll Get
Join a tour of Waitomo Caves including the boatride
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available - all infants will be supplied own seat and child restraint
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that because of the amount of travel time this tour is not suitable for children under 2 years, as part of the group - It can be booked as a private group tour - please ask TripAdvisor/Viator to contact us for the custom price
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hotel pickup from central locations - drop off free to central Auckland hotels - sh
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Waitomo Glowworm Caves
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup at all central Rotorua locations free of charge and for a small shuttle fee if you are not at central accomodation
Guaranteed departure - We do not cancel on the rare occasions we have low numbers. We will travel for one person
Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the DenbarNZ Ltd ( Trading as FlexiToursNZ ) in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.