Anyone who loves adventure will love these two days! Superb fun and excitement in and around Queenstown await you including the Shotover High Five which includes a jet boat ride, a helicopter ride, a luge ride and a gondola ride (phew!) plus the infamous Nevis swing and bungy combo. If your looking for two days of excitement and more than a few adrenaline rushes along the way then get rip into this.
What You'll Get
Day 1: Jetboat, Helicopter, Skyline, Luge & Gondola day!
Stop At: Shotover Jet, 3 Arthurs Point Rd, Arthurs Point 9371, New Zealand
Departing from The Station Building today you'll experience the thrills and excitement of the Shotover Canyons as you speed past the rock walls onboard the Shotover Jet.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The Helicopter Line, Queenstown, 29 Lucas Pl, Frankton, Queenstown 9348, New Zealand
Then feel like a celebrity as you step aboard a spectacular helicopter transfer landing at the summit of the Skyline Gondola
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Skyline Gondola Base, 53 Brecon St, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Take in the impressive views and explore the facilities and attractions before heading up the chairlift to the start zone of the Skyline Luge. The Queenstown Luge is a unique wheeled gravity ride that provides riders full control over their descent on two purpose built tracks, scenic or advanced. Enjoy five Luge rides at your own pace before riding the Gondola back down to earth.
Duration: 3 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Blue Peaks Lodge - self contained rooms overlooking Queenstown just five minutes walk to the lakefront.
Day 2: Swing and jump day!
Stop At: Nevis Bungy & Swing Gondola, 3170950, Gibbston 9371, New Zealand
The Nevis Swing - is not simply the most famous Queenstown Swing. It is not merely the most famous New Zealand Swing. This is the most famous swing in the whole world! After being lifted out above the launch deck, suspended 160 metres above the canyon floor, you are suddenly released and find yourself rushing towards the other side of the valley at 120kph, eyes wide open in disbelief or shut tight in fear.
Nevis Bungy - Welcome to the best thing you have ever done. Go full throttle with 134m Bungy (the highest in New Zealand). Free fall for 8.5 seconds in a blitz of pure fear and adrenaline. Don't say you weren't warned, because this is definitely going to put the cement in your coffee.
Duration: 5 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note: Minimum height of 1 metre tall for Shotover Jet Minimum height of 110cm tall to ride Luge scenic track solo Minimum height of 135cm tall to ride both Luge tracks solo Those under Luge minimum height can ride Luge in tandem with accompanying adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 1 night accommodation in Blue Peaks Lodge - motel rooms
- Coach tour transport to activties as specified in this tour package
- Nevis Bungy & Swing Combo - Queenstown
- The Shotover High Five adventure combo!
- Entry/Admission - Shotover Jet
- Entry/Admission - The Helicopter Line, Queenstown
- Entry/Admission - Skyline Gondola Base
- Entry/Admission - Nevis Bungy & Swing Gondola
- Meals, snacks and drinks.
- Pre and post tour accommodation.
- Insurance not included. Travel insurance is recommended for all of tours.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Discover New Zealand in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.