Looking for an adrenaline rush? Anyone who lives for adventure will love these two days! Fun and excitement in and around Queenstown await you! Starting with the Shotover High Five which includes a jet boat ride, helicopter ride, luging and the Queenstown gondola (phew!). Plus the infamous Nevis swing and bungy combo. This tour is the perfect way to tick off a few adrenaline activities in a short amount of time!
This is an Independent tour, where you travel on a combination of touring coaches and sightseeing services with commentary and/or point to point coaches which may not have commentary. You will be with different people on each part of the tour and different drivers. You have free time to explore on your own and are free to choose where and when to eat, meals are not included unless specified.
What You'll Get
Day 1: Jetboat, Helicopter, Skyline, Luge & Gondola today
Stop At: Shotover Jet Queenstown, 3 Arthurs Point Road, Arthurs Point 9371, New Zealand
Departing from The Station Building today you'll experience the thrills and excitement of the Shotover Canyons as you speed past the rock walls onboard the Shotover Jet.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The Helicopter Line, Queenstown, 29 Lucas Place, Frankton, Queenstown 9348, New Zealand
Feel like a celebrity as you step aboard a spectacular helicopter transfer, landing at the summit of Bob's Peak and the Skyline Gondola.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Skyline Gondola Base, 53 Brecon Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Take in the impressive views and explore the facilities and attractions before heading up the chairlift to the start zone of the Skyline Luge. The Queenstown Luge is a unique wheeled gravity ride that provides riders full control over their descent on two purpose built tracks, scenic or advanced. Enjoy five Luge rides at your own pace before riding the Gondola back down to earth.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Queenstown, Queenstown, Otago Region, South Island
Experience the best Adventure Queenstown has to offer.
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Self-contained room in motel level accommodation
Day 2: Swing and Jump the Nevis bungy!
Stop At: Nevis Bungy & Swing Gondola, 3170950, Gibbston 9371, New Zealand
The Nevis Swing is the most famous swing in the whole world! After being lifted out above the launch deck, suspended 160 metres above the canyon floor, you are suddenly released and find yourself rushing towards the other side of the valley at 120kph!
If that wasn't enough, up next is the Nevis Bungy. Go full throttle with 134m Bungy (the highest in New Zealand). Freefall for 8.5 seconds in a blitz of pure fear and adrenaline. Don't say you weren't warned, because this is definitely going to put the cement in your coffee!
Duration: 5 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note: Minimum height of 1 metre tall for Shotover Jet. Minimum height of 135cm tall to ride both Luge tracks solo
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 1 night stay in motel style accommodation
- Transport to activties as specified in this tour package
- Nevis Bungy & Swing Combo
- The Shotover High Five adventure combo
- Entry/Admission - Shotover Jet Queenstown
- Entry/Admission - The Helicopter Line, Queenstown
- Entry/Admission - Skyline Gondola Base
- Entry/Admission - Nevis Bungy & Swing Gondola
- Meals, snacks and drinks
- Pre and post tour accommodation
- Insurance is not included. Travel insurance is recommended for all tours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Discover New Zealand in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.