3 Regions : Queenstown, Arrowtown & the Gibbston 7 Amazing Stops : Queenstown Hill, Lake Hayes, Kawarau Bungy Bridge, Honey tasting, Cheese tasting, Arrowtown & the Chinese Village Small group half day tour around Queenstown plus much much more. We provide fun interesting commentary, help with your photos and give great recommendations for everything from lunch to shopping. Being one of the top rated Queenstown local scenic small group tours your day is going to be amazing. The best way to see the region is with a fun local guide. Visit historic Arrowtown & the Chinese village, make a photo stop at Lake Hayes (the Mirror Lake), the Kawarua bridge bungy jump, enjoy cheese tasting in Gibbston Valley, see the Shotover and Kawarau Rivers, visit a working honey farm and taste honeys including Manuka, enjoy a photo stop over Queenstown and Lake Wakatipu.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown New Zealand
High views over lake Wakatipu
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Kawarau River, New Zealand
The Bungy Bridge and Lord of the Rings locations.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Lake Hayes Walkway, State Highway 6, Arrowtown New Zealand
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Frankton Trail, Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown 9300 New Zealand
Taste local honey at a working bee farm,includes Manuka Honey
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gibbston Valley Wines, 1820 Gibbston Highway, Queenstown 9371 New Zealand
Taste local cheeses and optional wine tasting ($5 extra)
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Arrowtown, Arrowtown, Otago Region, South Island
Guided driving tour of Arrowtown and the Chinese settlement followed by over a hour of free time to explore, shop and eat.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please be ready 25 minutes before tour departure time
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- No food or drinks except water are allowed in the tour van.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers allergic to bees.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Manuka Honey tasting
- Cheese tasting
- Small-group guided tour in modern eleven-seat minivan
- Central Queenstown pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Optional wine tasting ($5.00)
- Food and drinks
The Station Information and Booking Centre, Corner of Shotover & Camp Streets, 25 Shotover St, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Dream Big tours trading as Remarkable Scenic tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.