The best experience in Marlborough. This tour offers an amazing, fully-guided experience wildlife. A small-group tour to view some of New Zealand’s spectacular scenery and wildlife. Visit Motuara Island and cruise the calm waters of the majestic Queen Charlotte Sound. Water, wilderness and wildlife.
You will have the opportunity to see multiple species of wildlife, including rare sea birds, marine mammals and endangered land birds. Led by enthusiastic and fun Guides, you will be given the possibility of viewing five different species of dolphins, little blue penguins, seals, seabirds and land birds.
Enjoy the only daily service fully-guided walk on Motuara Island, seeing and hearing the amazing bird life where Captain Cook planted the first flag and claimed New Zealand.
The view is spectacular from the lookout all the way to the North Island. On the return enjoy complimentarily hot drinks and chocolate biscuits and in the afternoon tour local wine and muscles. The Ultimate Cruise.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: E-Ko Tours, 1 Wellington Street, Picton 7220 New Zealand
FREE Wifi for Customers and also FREE Photos for Customers. See our Wildlife Display and enjoy the BEST View from our balcony of Picton harbour.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Marlborough Sounds, Picton New Zealand
Cruise for a fun 4 hours in the majestic Marlborough sounds. During this time stop with wildlife like NZ Fur Seals, Dolphins and Sea Birds. Have the expert onboard experienced guide you up Motuara Bird sanctuary.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Family friendly with plenty of children's activities onboard
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- FREE binoculars on-board and Species Identification cards
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- National Park fees
- Beverages and snacks
- Tea, coffee, hot chocolate and chocolate biscuits on the return journey
- Alcoholic Beverages - Complimentary Local Wine and Mussel Samples of the PM Tour
- FREE Binoculars to help you spot wildlife and Species ID cards
- Entry/Admission - E-Ko Tours
- Entry/Admission - Marlborough Sounds
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the E-Ko New Zealand Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.