A day of excitement and nature awaits on Waiheke Island, with three zipline flights above the forest, an interpretive walk through native bushland, and a mini-tour of the island. Just a short ferry ride from Auckland, Waiheke Island is an idyllic location for a zipline adventure, with stunning views over the Hauraki Gulf.
What You'll Get
EcoZip Adventures offers state-of-the-art flying-fox ziplines and an eco-immersive forest walk on breathtaking Waiheke Island, perfect for adventure and nature lovers of all ages. Take to the skies on our unique ziplines. Each over 200m long, dual cables allow you to fly side-by-side a friend in an exceptional shared experience. Take a phone or camera to experience Waiheke from an amazing perspective.
• Hauraki Gulf, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
• EcoZip Adventures, 150 Trig Hill Road, Oneroa, Auckland, Waiheke Island 1081 New Zealand
• Waiheke Island, Hauraki Gulf, Auckland Central, Auckland 1081 New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum weight is 66lbs (30kg) and the maximum is 275lbs (125kg)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: 40-minute Ferry between Auckland and Waiheke Island is approximately NZ$40.00 for adults and NZ$20.00 for children aged between 5-15 years
- Please note: An additional $49 fee per person will be payable to EcoZip Adventures upon reschedules within 48hours of the booking.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Pickup and drop-off at Waiheke Island Ferry Terminal
- Island mini tour introducing Waiheke's beautiful beaches, valleys, bays and vineyards
- Small group zipline tour, keeping your experience unhurried and personal
- Fully accompanied zipline experience, escorted by two professional guides
- Native forest walk - a gentle amble throughbeautiful, centuries-old NZ forest
- Food and drinks
- Ferry rides between Auckland and Waiheke Island
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
3 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Ecozip Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.