Experience the excitement of a zipline adventure when your ship docks in Auckland, and take a shore excursion over the water to Waiheke Island. Your day tour includes three zipline flights on Waiheke Island, plus an interpretive walk through native bushland and a mini-tour of the island. Enjoy stunning views over the Hauraki Gulf on the short ferry ride to Waiheke Island from Auckland, and feel your adrenaline soar as you zipline above the forest!
What You'll Get
Your zipline adventure begins with a gentle flight above the rolling contours of a vineyard, easing you into the zipline experience. Then the excitement cranks up as the gradient is gradually increased on your next two flights, taking you soaring across a valley and above the treetops of New Zealand’s native forest. Your Waiheke Island adventure continues back on the ground as you take an easy, guided 1-mile (1.5-km) interpretive forest walk back to the visitor center. You'll learn about New Zealand’s diverse flora and fauna as you walk. Leaving the visitor center, return to the ferry terminal by minivan and catch the 40-minute ferry ride back to Auckland’s Pier 2, less than a 10-minute walk from your cruise ship. Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return to the Auckland cruise port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded.
• Hauraki Gulf, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
• Waiheke Island, Auckland, New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum weight is 66lbs (30kg) and the maximum is 275lbs (125kg)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please Note: Children must be accompanied by an adult. Passengers under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian sign their waiver form prior to arrival
- Please note: An additional $49 fee per person will be payable to EcoZip Adventures upon reschedules within 48hours of the booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Transport by minivan between the Waiheke Island Ferry Terminal and the visitor center
- Professional guide
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Food and drinks
Downtown Ferry Terminal, Quay Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Auckland Ferry Terminal, Pier 2
Directions: Auckland Ferry Terminal, Pier 2
Please make your way to the Fullers Ticket Office at Auckland’s Downtown Ferry Terminal 99 Quay St, Auckland. You will receive a second email confirmation from Viator with your Fullers Reference. Please quote this reference to collect your return ferry tickets. Allow at least 30 minutes to collect your Ferry Ticket/s and board the 9:00am Fullers Ferry to Waiheke Island.
Return point: Returns to original departure point at approximately 2:45pm
- Auckland’s Downtown Ferry Terminal 99 Quay St, Auckland
5 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Ecozip Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.