Discover all that Waitomo has to offer with this adventure-packed Triple Cave Combo, where you’ll discover three of the best caves in Waitomo, and maybe the world! Take a boat ride under a sky of living stars in the Waitomo Glowworm Cave, then discover the hidden entrance and stunning rock formations of Aranui Cave – Waitomo’s best kept secret! Cap the trio off by exploring New Zealand’s longest underground walking tour through Ruakuri Cave.Average Duration: Allow at least 4 hours for all 3 activities
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Waitomo Glowworm Caves, 39 Waitomo Village Road, Waitomo Caves 3943 New Zealand
Our guided tour will take you through over 250 metres of stunning underground scenery commencing with the impressive Cathedral. Many of our current guides are descendants of the Maori chief who originally explored the cave and can share with you the remarkable history of the area.
- Enjoy the world famous boat ride under thousands of magical glowworms
- Walk through the majestic Cathedral Cave famous for its acoustics
- Enjoy listening to stories about Maori culture from our local guides
- Guided since the late 1880s, this is the original iconic New Zealand attraction
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Aranui Cave, 39 Waitomo Caves Road Ruakuri Scenic Reserve, Otorohanga 3977 New Zealand
This tour mixes two of Waitomo’s most fascinating caves, the Waitomo Glowworm Caves, and intimate Aranui Cave. Join the guided walking tour through an enchanted forest and learn about the native New Zealand landscape and flora. Enjoy this educational tour as you discover some of Waitomo’s largest public stalactites, stunning rock formations and the infamous cave-dwelling weta colony.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ruakuri Cave, Waitomo Caves 3977 New Zealand
If you’re looking for a truly unforgettable glowworm experience, then our most popular combo is for you! Go with the glow and visit both the world-famous Waitomo Glowworm Caves, as well as enchanting Ruakuri Cave. Discover thousands of illuminating glowworms as you explore these glittering underground worlds on two walking tours.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Waitomo Glowworm Caves
- Entry/Admission - Aranui Cave
- Entry/Admission - Ruakuri Cave
10 to 12 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the ExperienceKart Limited in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.