See the highlights of Auckland on a 2.5-hour sailboat cruise on Auckland’s Waitemata Harbour. Cruise to a sheltered marina where you enjoy a 3-course dinner while at anchor, then see the highlights of the city, including Sky Tower and Auckland Harbour Bridge. Your expert captain shares fun and informative facts about Auckland and its iconic sights throughout your tour. Appreciate the beauty of Auckland as evening falls during this memorable dinner cruise.
What You'll Get
Pass By: Waitemata Harbour, Auckland New Zealand
2.5 hour sailing experience on Auckland’s Waitematā Harbour
including informative commentary from our knowledgeable crew about the harbour and its history.
*Fully licensed bar is available on board for additional drinks
Pass By: Auckland Harbour Bridge, Curran St, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
Enjoy canapés and a welcome drink as you set sail onto the Waitematā Harbour. For the main course choose between dining in the downstairs cabin or on deck to take in the iconic sights of the Auckland Harbour. To finish the evening off, savour your dessert course as we leisurely sail back to Auckland’s vibrant Viaduct Harbour.
• Bruschetta - Tomato Bruschetta with Mozzarella Pearl & Basil (V) (GFO)
• Mini Yorkshire Pudding - Mini Yorkshire Pudding with Beef, Caramelised Onion & a Blue Cheese Sauce
• Prawn Cutlets - Prawn Cutlets Wrap with Cucumber, Chives, & Dill Fraiche (GF) (DFO)
• Smoked New Zealand Fish - Served with; Fennel, Potato, Caper & Rocket Salad I Lemon Thyme Dressing I Dill Fraiche (DFO)
• Tuna Poke Bowl - Served with; Saba Noodles I Yuzu Soya Sauce I Edamame Beans I Cucumber I Kimchi I Sesame & Chilli Furikake (DF) (GF)
• Lemon & Fresh Herbed Chicken - Served with; Barley & Green Pea Pilaf I Pickled Apple (GFO) (DFO)
• Beef Steak - Served with; Grilled Baby Kumara (Sweet Potato) I Kale I Spring Onion | Nutmeg | Maple Molasses (GF) (DF)
• Cheesecake Jam Jar - Berry Compote I Biscuit Crumbs I Passionfruit
• Chocolate Terrine Jam Jar - Salted Caramel Cream I Mix Berries (GF)
• Coconut Yoghurt Jam Jar - Mango & Lychee Mojito Syrup I Sesame Praline (DF) (GF) (V)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Toilet is also located on-board vessel
- Cash and EFTPOS/Credit bar onboard
- Near public transportation
- Please advise your dinner selections at the time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be over 5 years in age
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- Live commentary on board
- Use of windproof and waterproof jackets
- Alcoholic Beverages - 1 complimentary drink on arrival
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
220 Quay Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Explore Group Limited in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.