The most scenic jet boat ride ever: see actual “Lord of the Rings” film locations on the way down to the beautiful Lake Manapouri. On the way down the river you will get the chance to spot rainbow and brown trout. There is an amazing view around every river bend. The ride has a pinch of adrenalin and heaps of natural beauty. Lake Manapouri is amazing and you may not see another boat in sight.
Your start of part of the Kepler Track begins on disembarking from the boat at approximately 12:00 pm.
A leisurely guided walk begins through towering Beech trees and even taller Rimu trees. Our guide will share his/her knowledge with you; Native trees, ferns and the occasional Bellbirds, Tuis, friendly Fantails, Tomtits, Finches and Robins will keep your camera clicking.
The hike concludes at the large suspension bridge at Rainbow Reach where your transport awaits to take you back to Te Anau
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kepler Track, Golf Course Road Eastern Fiordland, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
This trip allows you to see the ‘best’ bits of the Kepler Track in one day. Join us on a guided trip that includes a scenic Jet boat ride, all transport you need, and a morning tea.
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Coffee and/or Tea - We supply a complimentary morning tea of tea/coffee, fresh baked date scones, biscuits and chocolates
- Lunch - We do have an optional picnic lunch ($20 per lunch)
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Hotels, Motels, Airbnb's and holiday homes within Te Anau
4 to 8 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Fiordland Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.