Fly over the Fox Glacier up to 6000 ft and land on the snow. We assure you exceptional views of New Zealand's Southern Alps.
Including snow landing!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fox Glacier, Fox Glacier, Westland National Park (Te Wahipounamu), West Coast Region, South Island
Fly over the Fox Glacier up to 6000 ft and land on the snow.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- A lifetime experience!
- We fly 100% CO2 neutral
- Landing and facility fees
44 Main Road, Fox Glacier 7886, New Zealand
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/16/2019 - 1/30/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Fly Over New Zealand in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.