Acknowledged for years of unfailing tours service, we guarantee you a memorable and flawless experience throughout your tour from and to the destination. Waitomo is a Maori word made of two parts – ‘Wai’ means water and ‘tomo’ means entrance of hole, and the Waitomo tour as such leads to adrenalin action and selfie-taking stops. The Caves are world renowned for its huge population of glowworms which illuminate the interiors. There is plenty to discover including the free walking tracks and the scenic reserves with gushing rivers and the lush green hills.
What You'll Get
• Friendly drivers who serve as tour guides too (wherever possible)
• Safe transactions and door-to-door services
• Half Day Tour to the Waitomo Caves – a magical site of New Zealand.
• World Famous boat-ride under thousands of magical glowworms (entrance ticket not included)
What you can expect
An early morning pick-up at your hotel, our luxurious car / van would then drive you through a scenic drive and the farmlands to the Waitomo Caves. Marvel at the breath-taking display of tiny illuminated lights which glow in the darkness, once you are seated comfortably through the short boat ride. The mystery behind the luminescence of the glowworms can be discovered as you glide gently through the starry wonderland. A serene ambience will engulf you and be prepared to be fascinated and intrigued by the magical show put up by the tiny creatures all around you. No doubt this is one of the top in the wish-list of every traveller and is a must-see destination. If you decide to take a walk through the Waitomo track, do not miss the limestone sculptured rocks, gorges, arches and tunnels alongside the Waitomo River. The track begins just opposite the Waitomo Museum of Caves in the Waitomo Village and is two hours in duration (return). Make sure you are back in time for your driver to take you back to your hotel with fond memories.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking at NZD 15 per seat per way.
- Dress code is smart casual / decent attire
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (CBD downtown hotels only)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
4 to 5 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Flylink Services in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.