Sample the bounty of Waiheke Island on a 6-hour food and wine tour that visits Casita Miro, Mudbrick Winery and the Rangihoua Estate. Hop off your ferry from Auckland for lunch at the award wining Stonyridge, followed by a sampling of wine, beer and olive oils. Nestled in the Hauraki Gulf, Waiheke has the ideal micro-climate for growing grapes and olives. Discover for yourself why Waiheke is renowned for producing some of New Zealand’s most acclaimed artisan wines!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stonyridge Vineyard, 80 Onetangi Road, Onetangi, Auckland, Waiheke Island New Zealand
Nestled in a beautiful valley of olive trees and vines, Stonyridge is one of the most romantic and exotic venues in the greater Auckland area. Known for their Cabernet blends, Stonyridge also has a wonderful cafe menu, featuring fresh, locally-sourced ingredients.
Stop At: Rangihoua Estate, 1 Gordons Road Rocky Bay, Auckland, Waiheke Island 1971 New Zealand
Sample a range of premium, internationally-awarded Extra Virgin Olive Oil surrounded by olive groves and native
New Zealand Forest. Rangihoua also hosts The Hay Paddock Cellar Door, with wine tastings to complement the EVOO.
Stop At: Mudbrick Vineyard, Church Bay Road, Oneroa, Auckland, Waiheke Island New Zealand
Learn about Mudbrick's varietals during a special cellar door tasting. Relax on the terrace or wander the garden, enjoying sweeping sea views all the way to Auckland City.
Stop At: Waiheke Island, Waiheke Island, North Island
Experience the best of Waiheke Island
Pass By: Matiatia Ferry Terminal, Auckland 1081, New Zealand
Entry point for Waiheke Island
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wineries featured are subject to change without notice
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please Note: You must report to the Fullers Ticket Office, Pier 1 or 2, 99 Quay Street, Auckland City at least 30-minutes prior to departure time.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Wine tastings at three vineyards
- Olive tasting
- All-day Waiheke Island bus pass
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Downtown Ferry Terminal, Quay Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
6 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Fullers Group LTD in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.