The East cape of New Zealand is the first to see the sun rise each day. Experience the spectacular moment the sun rises up over the gannets and see their white feathers glow. Enjoy the birds swooping overhead as they have their first morning flight stretching their vast wings.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape Kidnappers, New Zealand
Hakes Bay most iconic place
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Breakfast - Gourmet breakfast of croissants, ham and cheese, pastries, fresh fruit, muesli and yoghurt, plunger coffee and juice
396 Clifton Rd, Te Awanga 4172, New Zealand
9/1/2019 - 4/30/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 05:30 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Gannet Safaris Overland in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.