Enjoy the ultimate glacial experience on this 40-minute Mount Cook spectacular helicopter flight from Fox Glacier. This flight tour covers it all including glacial icefalls and crevasses and neves. You will have views from the coast to mountain tops and you will get to see both Fox & Franz Josef Glaciers and New Zealand’s highest peak. Cross the spine of the Southern Alps and circle the top of magnificent Mt Cook. Topped off with a spectacular snow landing, this is the best helicopter experience on the West Coast.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Franz Josef Glacier, Glacier Access Road Westland Tai Poutini National Park, Franz Josef, Westland National Park (Te Wahipounamu) New Zealand
Your tour begins when you arrive at base on the Main Street of Fox Glacier.
Take off on this 40-minute ultimate Mt Cook helicopter flight when you fly over the glacial icefalls, crevasses and the neves. You will experience views from the coast to the mountain tops as you get to see both of the amazing West Coast Glaciers (Franz Josef Glacier and Fox Glacier) and New Zealand’s highest peak, Mount Cook.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Aoraki/Mount Cook National Park, Canterbury 7999, New Zealand
Cross the Southern Alps spine and circle to the top of the magnificent Mt Cook before taking the opportunity to top it all off with a spectacular snow landing, getting your feet on snow and taking the best holiday photos.
This is the best helicopter experience on the West Coast and perhaps even in all of New Zealand.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants 15kg and under are free of charge and sit on adults knee
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- We recommend you bring along warm clothes, sunglasses, sturdy footwear, your camera and a sense of adventure!
- For safety reasons, we do not allow selfie sticks, drones, flammable liquids, lighters, iPads/ tablets and bags of any description on any of our flights.
- We fly all year round, weather permitting. Please note: On Christmas, we only operate for half the day (9 am - 12 pm).
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Professional Pilot
- Entry/Admission - Franz Josef Glacier
- Entry/Admission - Aoraki/Mount Cook National Park
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Glacier Helicopters in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.