Explore the spectacular Fiordland National Park by air on this half-day Milford Sound helicopter flight from Queenstown. Fly over Milford Sound by helicopter with a guide, and gaze out over the cliffs, waterfalls, and forests below. Stop for a stroll in Milford Sound for fine views over Mitre Peak, then land on a West Coast beach and Mt. Tutoko glacier. Along the way, gain insight into Milford Sound’s impressive geography and see sides of the region many visitors miss. This 2.5-hour tour includes round-trip travel from your Queenstown hotel.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Milford Sound, New Zealand
Fly into Fiordland national park
Stop At: Milford Sound, Milford Sound, Southland Region, South Island
Soar High above the stunning Milford Sound
Pass By: Milford Sound, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park 9679 New Zealand
Truly the best way to see Milford Sound by Air.
Stop At: Milford Sound, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park 9679 New Zealand
A 30 Minute landing in Milford Sound for a comfort break and photo opportunities.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat (infants aged under three years old sit on adult's lap)
- Due to comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers must supply accurate weights upon booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Helicopter flight
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
35 Lucas Place, Frankton, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up included from all local Queenstown Accomodations.
Departure times vary. We will respond to your request with available options.
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Glacier Southern Lakes Helicopters in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.