Mitre Peak beckons as your helicopter lifts off to begin your journey into Milford Sound. Your 2 hour tour includes a landing in Milford Sound & a once in a lifetime landing on a glacier in the heart of Fiordland National Park.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Milford Sound, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
Enjoy a flight over and a landing in Milford Sound.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Milford Sound, Milford Sound, Southland Region, South Island
Experience the beauty of Milford Sound
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat (infants aged under three years old sit on adult's lap)
- Due to comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers must supply accurate weights upon booking
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Helicopter flight
- Entry/Admission - Milford Sound
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Glacier Southern Lakes Helicopters in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.