The only Glass Bottom Boat in the Reserve. An informative, educational tour of 45 minutes duration in the first Marine Reserve in New Zealand.
What You'll Get
Glass Bottom Boat Tour
Route Duration: 45 minutesStops on the Glass Bottom Boat Tour :
- Glass Bottom Boat Ltd
Goat Island Marine Reserve
Operates: Tours leave on the hour and last 45 minutes. Schedule varies depending on time of year, tides and weather conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Coffee and/or Tea - No food or drink other than water is allowed on the boat. There are no facilities at Goat Island Marine Reserve.
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Glass Bottom Boat in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.