You are guaranteed a window seat with unimpaired views as you fly this incredible route to and from Milford Sound through a landscape of unbelievable grandeur and beauty. Encounter real mountain flying and marvel at the most remarkable snow-capped mountains, tarns (mountain lakes) waterfalls and glaciers New Zealand has to offer. Flying across the Southern Alps, out to the West Coast and the Tasman Sea before flying through the Fiord itself to land in Milford Sound. Once in Milford, your pilot will accompany you to the boat terminal and everything is organized for you, you don’t have to worry about a thing!Stepping on board your modern catamaran with large viewing decks, you will cruise the length of the Fiord out to the Tasman Sea with a pass under Sterling Falls on the return.Summer Season (1st October - 30th April) Depart at 8am, 10am, 12pm & 2pm. Winter Season (1st May - 30th September) Depart at 10:30am & 12pm.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Milford Sound, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park 9679 New Zealand
Once in Milford Sound, your pilot will accompany you from the airport to the boat terminal. Everything is organised for you, you don't have to worry about a thing!
Step on board your cruise lasting at least 1hr 45mins, you will travel the length of the Fiord and out to the Tasman Sea. Stopping at waterfalls and points of interest along the way, if you're lucky you'll also get to experience the local wildlife - the dolphins love playing in the wake of the boat!
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people are required to confirm a flight
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Queenstown Hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (up to 21 passengers, no infant or booster seats)
- Coffee and/or Tea - Complimentary Tea and Coffee provided during your cruise
- Entry/Admission - Milford Sound
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Glenorchy Air Services and Tourist Co. Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.