Lets us take you on amazing Jet boat ride down the Mighty Clutha river. Amazing world renowned scenery , snow capped mountains and the famous Historic Red Bridge". The Clutha river is the second longest river in New Zealand. The river flows swiftly through the Upper Clutha Valley between ancient glacial terraces. We will take you through the long section called the "Snake" before reaching a rare switchback feature called the 'Devils Nook". Before heading back upstream to take in the magnificent views of the mountains.
What You'll Get
Jet Boating the Mighty Clutha River. Enjoy your fun packed experience for all ages , jet boating, 360 spins, Gold history of the river ,stunning scenery. And Camera stops. Pick up is outside the Wanaka Information centre
103 Ardmore st Wanaka or from your accommodation if requested.
• Wanaka i-SITE Visitor Information Centre, 103 Ardmore Street, Wanaka 9305 New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Live commentary on board
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
103 Ardmore St, Wanaka 9305, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any accommodation in Wanaka otherwise the I-Site in town at 103 Ardmore Street.
10am ,12pm ,2pm, 4pm (summer)
10am ,12pm ,2pm (winter)
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Go Jets Wanaka in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.