Don't just look at Milford Sound. Get ready to immerse yourself at sea level on a kayak journey you will be hard pressed to forget.
Our world class guides will lead you to explore this epic vista during a 4-5 hour paddle experience. Kayak along the walls of mighty mountains, feel the fresh waterfall spray on your face as we navigate the wild fiords. Bring your own lunch to enjoy on a secluded beach and if the afternoon breeze picks up we will sail back to base together. If you're lucky the local wildlife will make an appearance.
What You'll Get
Grab a coffee, it’s an early start. Drive the Milford Road and arrive at Deepwater Basin at 8am
Meet the team, they will get you checked in and ready for your day. Get kitted out in all your gear, thermals, spray jacket, life vest and spray skirt (all provided by Go Orange). Once you’re changed grab a paddle and get inducted, our guides will run through a full safety brief and split you into 8-person groups. Don’t forget your camera, phone and Go Pro, you will be supplied with dry bag to protect your belongings. Once on the water listen close as you explore the fiord with your team. Choose to pre-order lunch for $20 or bring your own snacks to enjoy on a secluded beach. After 4-5 hours kayaking you will head back to Kayak Base, warm up at our base and get changed. Feel free to explore the area around the Kayak Base or catch the evening cruise on board our newly refurbished Milford Haven ship. Drive safe & don’t forget to tag us in all your beautiful shots!
• Milford Sound, Milford Sound, Southland Region, South Island
• Bowen Falls, Fiordland National Park, Milford Sound 9679 New Zealand
• Mitre Peak, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum numbers apply
- Bring a change of clothes, socks, footwear and rain jacket for wearing after kayaking
- Wear soft shoes or sandals (note they will get wet)
- Wear a swimsuit or underwear (for under wetsuit)
- Bring a towel, Water bottle, Sunblock, Sun hat, Sun glasses, Insect repellent
- Bring lunch - unless pre-ordered (extra cost)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Thermal top and leggings
- Wetsuit vest, fleece top and Pogies (paddling gloves)
- Paddle jacket & Spray deck
- Life jacket (buoyancy vest)
- Dry bags (for your clothing and camera)
- Double kayaks / paddles
- Group safety and emergency gear
- Lunch - unless pre ordered (extra cost)
Deepwater Basin Road, Fiordland National Park 9679, New Zealand
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Go Orange in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.