Practically untouched by humans, apart from the select few allowed to operate there, Doubtful encapsulates you the moment you arrive. Travel with us into the heart of Fiordland National Park to discover dramatic landscapes and secluded coves as we cruise the inner fiords of Doubtful Sound. This intimate experience allows you to gain a deeper connection to the heart of Fiordland.
Start with a cruise across Lake Manapouri, followed by a coach trip over the stunning Wilmot Pass through Fiordland’s rainforest and into the Doubtful Sound for your 2.5 hour cruise.
Flick your phone to flight mode & check out the majestic peaks of Fiordland's best kept secret. Experience this unspoiled wilderness area; you might even see some dolphins, seals & penguins.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lake Manapouri, New Zealand
Start with a cruise across the stunning Lake Manapouri. Then meet your bus driver and embark on the journey across Wilmot Pass where you'll see some of NZ's most lush rain-forest.
Stop At: Doubtful Sound, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
Discover the pristine wilderness as we transport you right into the heart of it all. Practically untouched by humans, apart from the select few allowed to operate there, our Tasman explorer cruises the fiord for 2.5 hours.
Duration: 7 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Lunches are available for pre-order, directly with the provider. Orders must be placed 24 hours prior to departure via the contact details on your voucher.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Ex. Manapouri option - please check-in at the Visitor Centre, Waiau St, Pearl Harbour, Manapouri 9643 and look for one of the friendly Go Orange staff members
- Ex. Te Anau option - Go Orange Store, 21 town Centre. Alternatively, please contact Go Orange directly to see if there is a Te Anau pick-up closer to your accommodation (at least 24 hours in advanced)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Ferry across Lake Manapouri and back
- Coach across Wilmot Pass and back
- 2.5 hour cruise in Doubtful Sound
- English Commentary
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Coach connection from Te Anau available if option is selected
- Entry/Admission - Doubtful Sound
- Please contact Go Orange directly to pre-order a delicious lunch, or bring your own
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Go Orange in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.