Go Orange offers you an electric ride. Filled with speed, thrills and even more of those famous 360 degree spins. Hold on as we race faster than ever before down Lake Wakatipu and onto the beautifully scenic Kawarau River. Be sure to hold on to your hats as we navigate under not one, but two bridges at speed and skim the river edges with precision.
Great for families, we can take as young as two years old.
Our experience is champion in the jet boat game and we can’t wait to give you the ride of your life.
What You'll Get
Charge across Lake Wakatipu with a jet boat ride like no other and a great thrill off the shores of Queenstown. You're in for a treat as your driver navigates through the shallow waters, past towering cliffs, and down the winding path of the Kawarau River.
Once you step onto the vessel, you're propelled out into untouched scenery that you can only access by watercraft. Check out the peaks of the Remarkables, the Kelvin Peninsula, and Cecil Peak as you race over the water at up to 55 miles per hour (90km/h). The power of your boat can lend itself to some great acrobatics, so hold on for the famous 360-degree spin.
Your expert driver can effortlessly handle Class V rapids and aims to give you an exciting ride with the maximum degree of fun. Pair the experience with some onboard music to heighten the extraordinary adrenaline rush and get the perfect combination of natural beauty and artificial power.
• Kawarau River, New Zealand
• Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown New Zealand
• Queenstown, Queenstown, Otago Region, South Island
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children 2 and younger are not allowed.
- You must weigh at least 33 pounds (15 kg).
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Jet boat ride across Lake Wakatipu and down the Kawarau River
- Life jackets and spray jackets
- Famous 360-degree spins
- Driver commentary
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Go Orange in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.