Travel along the spectacular alpine route of the Milford Road throughimpressive, awe-inspiring scenery. Considered one of the most beautiful drives in the world, you’ll experience this journey in comfort on our coaches. Enjoy the panoramic views from our reclining seats that maximise viewing.There are multiple stops along the Milford Road and time for short walks andphoto opportunities.On reaching Milford Sound, you will join a spectacular two-hour cruise to themouth of the fiord on a spacious, newly renovated vessel with excellent viewing opportunities.The Milford Haven has large windows, spacious decks and comfortable lounge areas which offer uninterrupted views of the towering peaks and surging waterfalls. Keep a look out for seals basking on the rocks, dolphins andpenguins. Enjoy scenic highlights such as Mitre Peak and Pembroke Glacier.Food and drinks are available from our extensive café & bar; cash only.Suitable for all ages.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Go Orange Milford Cruise, MIlford Sound Visitor Terminal, Milford Sound New Zealand
Check in 15 mins prior to departure at the Go Orange kiosk in Milford Sound.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Milford Sound, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park 9679 New Zealand
Enjoy a spectacular 2 hour cruise to the mouth of the fiord on a spacious, classic vessel with excellent viewing opportunities.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Fiordland National Park (Te Wahipounamu), Fiordland National Park Visitor Centre, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
Drive through the stunning Fiordland National Park and admire the beautiful scenery from the comfort of the coach.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible: lower level access only
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Cash only accepted on board
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 199 travelers
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 2-hour cruise
- Onboard cafe & bar
- Photo stops
- USB Ports
- Glass Roof Coach (6.40am departure)
- Entry/Admission - Milford Sound
- Entry/Admission - Fiordland National Park (Te Wahipounamu)
- Food & Drinks
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Go Orange in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.