Explore at your own pace the stunning beauty of the wider Queenstown, Frankton and Arrowtown areas with our Self Explorer adventure, including our super convenient door to door drop off and pickup service! Our local crew will provide you with all the gear and trip suggestions, they will have maps to give you and will ensure you know all the starting/finishing points + the highlights along the way. You will be riding on brand new top of the line 2020 model Hardtail (Standard) Bikes.The Bikes are very simple to use, Door to door drop off and pickup of your gear. All gear included - helmet, map, locks, repair kit and local knowledge!
What You'll Get
Enjoy been picked up from your accommodation in Queenstown, Frankton or Arthurs Point and taken on a stunning scenic 20 minute shuttle ride to Arrowtown. Once in Arrowtown you will be setup on your Hardtail Bike (Standard), receive a safety briefing and then be talked through the best routes + given a custom designed map and point out the great spots to visit along the way.
Your welcome to enjoy Arrowtown before you set off on your ride for some brunch or Coffee's and then when you are ready at your own pace set off along the stunning Arrow, Kawarau and Shotover rivers + lake trails whilst enjoying unique historic bridges eventually making your way back to Queenstown.
Once back you have the choice of either droping the bikes off at our down town meeting location or heading straight back to your accommodation where we can come and collect them from you.
If you get stuck or lost along the way, do not worry you will have the drivers cell phone number who will be on standby to make sure you get back safely.
Brand new 2020 model Hardtail (Standard) Bikes are provided on every experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Explore from Arrowtown back to Queenstown at your own pace while enjoying the stunning lake, mountain and gorge views
- All gear included - helmet, map, locks, repair kit and local knowledge
- Enjoy door to door drop off and pick up services at the end of your hire for your bike and gear - We operate 365 days of the year
- Ride at your own pace and stop at many great cafes, bars and restaurants + customer designed maps
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Going Blue Queenstown in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.