- On your Self Guided Explorer Bike Experience, you can ride in your own time with no time deadlines as you make your way along the stunning scenic tracks back to Queenstown.
- Enjoy 365 days a year pickup. Once back to Queenstown, we can pick your gear up from your accommodation in Queesntown, Frankton or Arthurs Point or from the iconic Speight's Ale House located in Central Queenstown.
- Choose to ride on our Cruiser bikes or our Premium e-bikes. All our bikes are the brand NEW 2020 models.
- Frankton, Kelvin Heights and Jack’s Point and the surrounding trails are home to world-class award-winning golf courses, stunning Lord of the Rings scenery and much more.
- We also can be flexible with departure times. Just let us know and we will try and cater to your group's needs.
- You will also have your driver's cell phone number to contact in case your plans change during the day.
What You'll Get
Enjoy being picked up from your accommodation and taken on a stunning scenic 10-20 minute shuttle journey to either Frankton, Kelvin Heights or Jack’s Point, depending on where you may like to start your journey. Once you arrive, you will be set up on your bike, receive a safety briefing and then talked through the best routes plus some great spots and hidden local highlights to visit along the way. The custom-designed maps that you will be provided with will help you to make the most of your time exploring your way back to Queenstown.
Suitable for beginner/intermediate/experienced riders. All riders need to be 14 years and above. You can choose to be dropped Frankton (7km), Kelvin Heights (14km) or Jack’s Point (23km).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- All gear included - helmet, map, locks, repair kit and local knowledge
- Enjoy door to door drop off and pick up services at the end of your hire for your bike and gear - We operate 365 days of the year
- Explore from Arrowtown back to Queenstown at your own pace while enjoying the stunning lake, mountain and gorge views
- Ride at your own pace and stop at many great cafes, bars and restaurants + customer designed maps
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Going Blue Queenstown in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.