• We drive over the “ Harbour Bridge” to Devonport with magnificent views of the imposing skyline and “ Sky Tower”. Devonport is one of Auckland’s most beautiful districts • Our scenic drive on the rugged West Coast leads us to one of Auckland’s „Must-Do” attractions where we found ourselves surrounded by the natural beauty one expects to see in New Zealand. The magnificant multi-purpose Arataki Center • Piha is one of Auckland’s spectacular black-sand beaches, a scenic drive through the West Coast rainforest to rock-clashing world-class surf with stunning views far over the dramatic coastline of Tasman Sea. It’s a magical spot, enjoy the black sand, large breaking waves, first-class surfer and breathtaking views • Last stop City Oasis! The beautiful Museum Domain and it’s exotic Winter Gardens
What You'll Get
Auckland plus New Zealand's magic in a day? Yes! And we add Colonial Houses, Harbour Bridge, Wintergardens and...
Private Guided small group tour English or German speaking
Auckland, mallow golden and rugged black sand beaches, West Coast, Gannets and Rainforest in Day? Yes, it's possible and we add colonial style houses, harbour bridge, the Museum Domain and Wintergarden. All you need on a day tour or shore excursion!
Fully Guided Small Group Tour(2-6 people), the perfect great full-day tour when you are in Auckland or on a shore excursion. Professional, licensed Tour Driver Guidedrives you safe and comfortable on the left-hand side of the road and provides english, german and bilingual expertised commentary.
• We drive over the "Harbour Bridge" to Devonport with awesome views of the skyline and the imposing "Sky Tower". Devonport is one of Auckland's most beautiful districts with beautiful wooden, restored colonial villas under palm trees, some built 150 years ago. Devonport offers a lot of Art, Galleries, beautiful beaches packed with Pohutokowas (the New Zealand christmas tree, covered in vibrant red flower ) and magnificent views to the Auckland Skyline from the summit of volcano hills like Mt. Victoria or North Head
• Our scenic drive to the rugged West Coast leads us to one of Auckland‘s „Must-Do“ attractions where we found ourselves surrounded by the natural beauty one expects to see in New Zealand. The magnificant multi purpose Arataki Center.
Arataki is the Maori meaning for „place of learning“ and that‘s exactly what we can do here. It‘s a nature-related informative and well presented Visitor Center with superb 360 degree panoramic viewpoints overlooking the Auckland area and subtropical rainforest to the ocean.The 11m high Maori post at the front is one of the largest of its kind in New Zealand and gives the Centre a very outstanding looking. This stunning building is an educational area in regards to the regions flora, animals, history and culture of the land. As described, it‘s a must-do.
• Piha is one of Auckland's spectacular black-sand beaches, a scenic drive through the West Coast rainforest to rock-clashing world-class surf with stunning views far over the dramatic coastline of Tasman Sea. It's a magical spot, enjoy the black sand, large breaking waves, first-class surfer and breathtaking views of the impressive coastline.
• Last stop City Oasis! The beautiful Museum Domain and it's exotic Wintergardens
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people is required for this tour to go ahead
- Start/End of Tour can be modified according to your cruise ship schedule
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Guided Private Tour in small groups (incl. Transport, Driver Tour Guide, English or German)
- National Park Fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Excellent New Zealand bottled water
- Good sleep after a Great Day
- Comfortable clothing and footwear, swimwear and a towel if you want
- Personal Expenses
- Meals (You are welcome to bring a packed lunch or choose options at our.
• Pick-up / Drop-off: close Cruise Ship Terminal, selected Auckland City Hotels, Meeting Point
• Start/End of Tour can be modified according to your cruise ship schedule
• End of Tour equal Start of Tour
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Great Days New Zealand Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.