Meet your boat at the Maritime Building in Paihia or The Strand Wharf in Russell to start your 3-hour Bay of Islands cruise. ( NOTE From March 19th 2020 to October the 23rd 2020 cruise is 4 hours duration 9.00am to 1.00pm and includes a 40 minute Island stopover )
Soaking up the varied landscape of some 144 islands, you'll make your way out to the remote Cape Brett Lighthouse and before visiting the famous Cape Brett Hole in the Rock at Motukokako Island.
Listen as your experienced crew share local history and ecology via an informative commentary , keep your eyes peeled for dolphins , whales and other marine and bird life as you cruise through and past many of the 144 islands that make up the Bay of Islands
Don't want the journey to end? Hop off in Russell or Paihia after your cruise for more exploring before using your complimentary Russell/Paihia ferry ticket to get back.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fullers GreatSights Bay of Islands Day Tours, The Maritime Building 69 Marsden Road Paihia Waterfront, Paihia 1045 New Zealand
Check in area, prior the the cruise
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Cape Brett Walkway, Rawhiti Road, Rawhiti 0184 New Zealand
Cruise past Cape Brett on the way to the Hole in the Rock and visit the Cape Brett Lighthouse
Stop At: Bay of Islands, Bay of Islands, Northland Region, North Island
Experience the beauty that is the Bay of Islands
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Departures and itineraries may be subject to sea and weather conditions.
- Winter season April to October 2020 Cruise is 4 hours in duration 9.00am to 1.00pm and includes a Island Stopover
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Cruise to the mighty "Hole in the Rock"
- WiFi on board
- Free one Way Ferry Ticket from Russell or Paihia
- Island Cruising
- Dolphin and Whale Viewing ( Excluding Bottlenose Dolphins )
- Food and drinks
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the GreatSights in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.